Today, people are using the payment wallet of every company in order to make payments. There is also an option for Amazon Pay in the Amazon application or website, which you can join.
Many people earn Amazon Pay balance by participating in many cashback offers and they want to transfer that to the bank so, today we will discuss how to transfer amazon pay balance to bank account.
Since the launch of Amazon Payments Bank, there has been an increase in its use over the past few years. It is not uncommon for people to exchange Amazon Gift Cards with other people. Amazon provides a lot of features for this wallet.
Unfortunately, there is no such method at present by which a person can transfer the balance of his Amazon Pay account to his bank account.
But today I am going to tell you an easy trick through which you will be able to transfer your Amazon Pay balance to your bank account. However, there are some charges involved.
- 1 How to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account
- 2 1) Using the Goldella App Trick
- 3 2) Bookmyshow Voucher Trick-
- 4 3) Directly Transfer to Your Bank Account
How to Transfer Amazon Pay Balance to Bank Account
With the help of these simple tricks, you will be able to easily transfer your earned Amazon pay balance to your bank account, which you will be able to do by following the instructions given below by us. It is possible to transfer your Amazon Pay balance not only in bank accounts but also to other online wallets like Paytm et cetera.
In the following tricks, you may also have to use a 3rd party application or website so that you can use the Amazon pay balance to buy the services that are being provided by them, and then you can use the Amazon pay balance to transfer in your bank account or online wallet.
At the present time, there are two tricks available which work. In addition, we hope that by using these tricks, you will be able to successfully transfer the amount of your pay balance to your bank account.
1) Using the Goldella App Trick
In order to use this trick, you have to use various services available on Amazon. We will describe to you below how you can buy digital gold with an Amazon Pay balance to bank account in this section.
There is actually a feature called Gold Vault in the Amazon app that was launched last year. A customer can now buy and sell digital gold at any time using this feature available through Amazon. The Gold Vault feature has been implemented by Amazon in partnership with SafeGold.
It has recently been announced that the Amazon Pay balance can now be used to buy gold using this feature. Now, you can buy and sell gold using your Amazon Pay balance and transfer the amount to your bank account.
Below we will discuss the steps using which you can buy gold and transfer it into your bank account.
- In order to get started, you must first download the Goldella Android app onto your device – Click Here
- In order to join Goldella simply open the app, fill out some basic information and verify the OTP and you are ready to go.
- There will be an option to buy gold or silver. Select “Silver” from the drop-down menu and enter the amount of your Amazon Pay Balance in the field.
- Click Pay Now after choosing Wallet as the payment method. After that select the “Amazon Pay” payment option from the available payment options.
- To complete the payment process, you will need to sign in to your Amazon account by using either your email or phone number.
- Make the payment
- The purchased denomination will be added to your Goldella account in a few seconds.
How to Sell the Gold and Cash the Amount
Now here comes the main part which will help you in getting the money in your bank account from where you can withdraw the money in cash and spend wherever you want.
- Open the Goldella account
- Login in to your account
- Click on the Sell button
- Enter the amount which you want to sell
- Choose the bank account in which you wish to transfer amount.
- Enter and save your bank details
- At last click the sell button
- Now wait for 3 working days, Your money will be transferred into your Bank account.
- Contact the customer care department if it doesn’t showed up into your bank account with 3 working days.
If this trick didn’t work for you then you can follow the below Bookmyshow trick to get your Amazon pay balance transferred into your bank account.
2) Bookmyshow Voucher Trick-
This is the second working trick which you can use today to transfer the Amazon pay balance to bank account today. The trick is similar to the first trick only and in this trick, you will need to purchase a gift voucher instead of Gold.
Convert Amazon Pay Balance to BookMyShow Voucher –
- The first thing you need to do is to visit the Zingoy website by clicking here.
- Now you are required to log in or create an account.
- Now you go to the BookMyShow voucher page.
- Pay with Amazon Pay Balance.
- Now you will receive BookMyShow vouchers by email.
I hope this Book my show trick has helped you in transferring your Amazon pay balance into your Bank account.
3) Directly Transfer to Your Bank Account
In a new news we have received in this month of July 2022. Soon you can make payment from your Amazon pay balance using UPI. Which means that you can transfer your Amazon pay balance to your bank account or any other bank account.
You can make payment through your Amazon pay account on any third part app.
Sell BookMyShow Voucher –
Now you need to sell the vouchers that you have purchased using the above steps to get your money.
- To begin with, you have to go to the Nafa.in Site.
- You can now log in / register on this page.
- Click on the “Sell Gift Card” button and then select “BookMyShow”.
- Now you need to fill in the voucher details here.
- After you have filled out all the details, click on “List Gift Card”.
- Nafa will publish your gift card on its website within the next 24 hours.
- As soon as your gift card is sold, the amount will be added to your “My Funds” account within 24 hours.
- After that, you can initiate a transfer request to send your nafa.in My funds balance into your Bank account.
Transfer Money to Paytm / Bank –
Finally, by using the below steps, you would be able to transfer the Amazon Pay balance to bank account.
- Here you will find an option to choose “My Funds” now.
- The next step is to enter your Paytm or Bank details here.
- The money will be transferred to your Paytm / Bank account within 48 hours.
By ordering for someone
This is the another way using which you can encash your Amazon pay balance. In this method you need to order products for someone else to get cash. It could be your friend, your relatives, or any acquaintance.
In such way you can encash your amazon pay balance for real money9
List of Things for Which You Can Use Your Amazon Pay Balance
There are many things for which you can utilize your Amazon pay balance. So, In this section of the article, we are going to list all the works and services that you can accomplish using Amazon’s pay balance.
- Do recharges
- Make bill payments
- Shop online at Amazon website or any other website having Amazon pay as a mode of payment
- Book tickets
- Insurance, credit card, electricity, gas, water, municipality tax bill payments.
- Purchase gift cards
If by following all the tricks you are still unable to transfer the Amazon pay fund into your bank account then you can leave it in to Amazon account only and use that for recharges, Sending money, Shopping or merchant payments etc.
Final Words- We hope that we were able to answer How to transfer Amazon pay balance to bank account and by using the above 2 tricks you were able to successfully initiate the transfer. If you are facing any issue then you can leave your issue in the comment box below and we will try to resolve your problem related to the Amazon pay balance transfer. Although there are many ways to transfer Amazon pay balance from Amazon account to your bank account.
Having money in Amazon pay balance is like having real currency money in your Bank account, today or tomorrow you would be able to utilize this money for buying products or services at Amazon, hence don’t get caught in a hurry to dispose your Amazon Pay Balance at discounted rates.
Q1- Is Amazon Pay aoption?
Ans- Making purchases online with Amazon Pay is not only convenient and fast, but it is also secure. Amazon Pay protects your data with state-of-the-art encryption, so you can shop with confidence anywhere that accepts Amazon Pay.
Q2- Is there a limit to Amazon Pay?
Ans- There is a limit of INR 100,000/- per load of money in a Full KYC account. At any given time, the account balance cannot exceed INR 100,000/-. A similar balance is currently only available when purchasing from Amazon-registered merchants.
Q3- How much does Amazon Pay cost?
Ans- What is the cost of using Amazon Pay? There is no charge for this service. You do not have to pay any fees to the merchant when you use Amazon Pay. You will not be charged transaction fees, membership fees, currency conversion fees, foreign transaction fees, or other fees.
Q4- Is Amazon Pay withdrawal possible?
Ans- If you have an Amazon Payments account, you can instantly add a bank account for withdrawals.
About the Author
Deepak Tiwari is a blogger and writer born on 3rd January 1990. He has a passion for writing and has been actively involved in creating engaging blog posts on various topics. Tiwari has gained a reputation for producing high-quality content that is both informative and entertaining. He is dedicated to sharing his insights and knowledge with his readers and continues to be a valuable contributor to the blogging community. You can follow him on Linkedin