Times points app is currently offering rupees 10 Amazon voucher as sign up bonus plus you can earn unlimited 10 rupees Amazon voucher on your every successful referral. when you complete the signup process on times points Apps by following the step-by-step guide which is updated in this article your times points account will be credited with 100 points which are equivalent to rupees 10 which can be claimed immediately after you complete the signup process.
and if you wish to earn unlimited times. Then you can get yourself a Referral link so that you can share that link with your friends and family member to earn 100 points on each referral. just make sure to using our unique referral link and referral code so that your time Account will get credited with 100 points soon after you complete the signup process.
Times points sign up offers 2020
So today we have brought you a one more loot offer as usual always try to bring new free recharge tricks and refer and earn offers to help our visitors and followers to earn a decent amount of money e in their idle time.
so for the same reason, we always try to find new and upcoming offers and applications using which you can save your money on shopping and recharges as well as you can help yourself to earn some real money. in today’s trick, we are going to tell you about a famous app that I think most of you already know and the name of the application is times points app.
times points are a reward website introduced by India Times Group. it is just like any other app using which you can earn cashback on your shopping and redeem that cashback and points as a voucher-like Amazon Flipkart Paytm etc.
and in today’s introductory offer times point Is offering rupees 10 cashback on each new sign up who uses a referral link and refer code to download the times points app.
Use of Times points app
Times points application can be used for several things to earn digital rewards by using times internet Limited (TIL) products such as times newspapers, magazines, by using times debit card for shopping, reading news reading magazine sharing comments sharing news sharing magazines writing comments on news articles Podcast watching videos etc, you can earn up to rupees 6 lakh vouchers using times points app
- Reading newspaper articles
- reading magazines
- watching videos
- Writing comments
- Sharing articles
- Using TIL Debit cards
how to earn rupees 10 Amazon voucher using times points
here comes the top most important part where you are going to learn about how to create an account to get the signup bonus of 10 rupees Flipkart/ Amazon and other vouchers. the download and submission of our referral code are very easy which can be done in just a few seconds by following the below-detailed guide.
- First of all within this link Click Here
- Sign up with your Facebook ID or Gmail or if you want to create a new fresh account then just enter your email id or mobile number and click on submit button
- verify your mobile number with OTP
- after the successful verification of your mobile number, your times points profile will be credited with 100 points
- you can redeem this hundred points for rupees 10 Amazon or Flipkart voucher
- to earn more points kindly complete your profile details and other details.
- you will be rewarded with additional points
- letter on you can redeem these times points credits in any type of available vouchers.
Times points refer and earn 100 points
not only by signup you can also earn a hundred points on a successful referral from Times points and when you complete your 500 points you can redeem your 500 points for rupees 50 Amazon or Flipkart vouchers which later on you can use on your online purchases at Flipkart or Amazon platforms.
The detailed process on how you can get your referral link and your referral code is given below just make sure to follow the steps one by one-
- Click on your profile from the top left corner
- click refer and earn option in the dropdown
- Share your referral link by using any available medium such as Facebook WhatsApp telegram etc.
- once you share your times points referral link on the social media platforms you will get your referral link.
- Copy your referral links and start sharing this with your friends and family member
- 100 points will be credited on each successful referral
How to Redeem Points-
After the completion of minimum redeemable points, you can redeem your times points to buy vouchers. The redeemed voucher code will be delivered to you within 24 to 48 hours on your registered email id or Mobile number.
Follow the steps below to Times point redemption-
- Go to your profile tab and select Redeem History
- You will see your earned points and currently available points
- Click on redeem button and after that select the preferred voucher
- Submit the request and wait for a few hours.
Times points unlimited trick-
We are going to reveal an Unlimited Times points trick to earn unlimited refer and earn points. And after that using that points to redeem vouchers for unlimited time. The trick is very simple and you don’t need to be super intelligent to use this trick.
Just make sure that you have enough numbers to verify OTP and you are all set to earn heavy amount.
- Copy your refer link
- Open incognito window
- Paste your refer link
- Sign up using a new mobile number
- The referral reward will be credited into your main Times points wallet.
- Once you reach the minimum threshold, redeem the points.
Terms and Conditions of this offer-
- The signup bonus is valid on new users signup only
- Only 100 points will be given on successful refer
- There is no limit of the max number of refer
Final Words- So, Guys it was the trick to get Rs. 10 Amazon voucher by registering a new user on Times Points website. Kindly follow the steps and redeem your voucher.
About the Author
Deepak Tiwari is a blogger and writer born on 3rd January 1990. He has a passion for writing and has been actively involved in creating engaging blog posts on various topics. Tiwari has gained a reputation for producing high-quality content that is both informative and entertaining. He is dedicated to sharing his insights and knowledge with his readers and continues to be a valuable contributor to the blogging community. You can follow him on Linkedin